Viridis is a water-based, organic and biodegradable product with very effective microbiocidal efficacy on a broad spectrum of bacteria, viruses and yeasts. The major differentiation of Viridis as compared to other disinfectants is the unique Residual Barrier Technology (RBT) that enables the residual efficacy to be much longer lasting than traditional alcohol-based disinfectants. (up to 4 hours on hands and 24 hours on hard surfaces).
Viridis has been tested against the highest EN standards in UK/EU and is registered under German BAuA. Viridis products have also been successfully tested in various childcare and dental settings on micro-organisms isolated on surfaces as well as on several antibiotic resistant bacteria isolated from Malaysian hospitals. These tests were carried out by the independent laboratory of Sunway University headed by Distinguished Prof Poh Chit Laa, who is the Head of the Centre of Virus & Vaccine Research, Sunway University. Prof Poh is a leading microbiologist / virologist in the region. She has published over 100ISI cited papers and is on the Editorial Board of the Journal of Bioscience and Bioengineering, published by the Society of Biotechnology, Japan. She is also the leading expert in the world on Enterovirus 71.
Viridis products have the following advantages over the traditional alcohol-based disinfectants:
- Effective microbial efficacy killing 99.999% of microbes (bacteria, viruses & fungi)
- Longer residual efficacy protection. (Alcohol disinfectants evaporate quickly)
- Organic, water-based, non-inflammable and biodegradable
- Harmless to the environment, plants, animals and human
- Does not cause skin dryness unlike alcohol-based disinfectants
- Tested locally in Malaysia on a wide spectrum of pathogens in lab & field settings
- Specifically, tested and effective against HFMD (EV-A71) and DENV virus
- Halal Certified