Barcare’s friendly, fully trained engineers ensure that your new warewashing equipment is installed, calibrated and tested before we leave your premises.
With our expert installation, there is little disruption to your business, meaning you can be up and running right away.
Professional Warewasher Installation
When you opt to have your new machine installed our engineer will carry out a full range of services including:
- Deliver your machine on the day of install
- Remove any equipment from the pallet and unpackage
- De-skin the white protective plastic that completely covers the entire stainless steel cabinet
- Place your new machine to the desired location and level
- Check and adjust the waste height
- Check water hardness and install a water softener if required (cost applies)
- Set correct temperature levels
- Set detergent and rinse aid doses (ml/ltr)
- Set interlock
- Set rinse time
- Prime chemical pumps and drain pump (where applicable)
Testing and training
- Run test cycles
- Train your staff on correct operational and cleaning routines
- Train your staff on water softener regeneration (where applicable)
- Remove all packaging, leaving your site clean and tidy
Barcare has extensive experience working with tenanted houses to large breweries and hotel groups amongst many other clients, providing products for refrigeration, warewashing, cooking, hygiene, bar sundries and cleaning chemicals.
We understand the importance of keeping your equipment in a quality condition, which is why professional installation is crucial.